COVID-19 Safety Protocol
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our #1 priority. The following safety measures are in place to ensure that our patients and staff are protected and our offices are a safe place for you.
- Minimizing the number of people in the office at any one time, and staggering appointments to allow time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between patients
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointments to ensure they are low risk and not experiencing any symptoms
- Remote hearing aid programming and reprogramming for some hearing devices
- We are scheduling patients by appointment only
- Requiring patients and staff to wear a mask in the office
- Continuing to provide remote support and curbside services as needed
- Hand sanitizer, handwashing, and gloves are being used
Thank you for supporting our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.